Why choose phone or online sessions?
- Cannot find a therapist or coach that you like in your local area?
- Have a very busy schedule and online sessions offer more scheduling flexibility
- Can’t leave home (sick, small kids, etc.)
- Want to supplement your in-person therapy sessions
- Want to schedule a session immediately and not wait for the next in-person session
- Want to receive therapy or coaching work from the comfort and privacy of your home or office
- Want to have a session while traveling or away from home
And...No more driving and traffic to get to my office. Plus, no travel time means less stress fitting an appointment into your day. And you can work with me wherever you live or from anywhere your life takes you, whether 2 hours away or 2000 miles away, while traveling, on business, or on vacation.
I was pleasantly surprised with online sessions. I actually felt an ease that face-to-face therapy sessions didn't give me as much. Doing online sessions with Suzanne made it easy for me to open up and she could see my emotions and distress online which helped me express them and feel them. She's very intuitive and perceptive and helped me deal with my issues for many months. I like doing online sessions from my home and since I don't live in Colorado, I was able to work with Suzanne anyway. This experience was much better than I expected and I highly recommend Suzanne. -S.H., Los Angeles, CA